- The template (change names on front, back is ready to go)
- Cardstock paper (I used 80# white)
- Lots of printer ink (I might have printed these at work ;)
- A paper cutter
- A paper scorer (I have a cricut one)
- Forget me not flower seeds (I picked up about 20 packets at Home Depot)
- Glassine Envelopes (Got mine on Etsy)
After you print the files and before you cut it out, use the scoring tools as noted on the template to score to lines at the top of the matchbook, and one at the bottom. This isn't 100% needed, but it allows you to have a nice clean fold. Next cut out the matchbooks. Put the seeds in the glassine envelope (I put about 20 in each packet) and fold the packet into the matchbook. Staple and... you've completed your first matchbook!