This is the lovely "before" of our guest room. Don't you love it? What you can't see is that there are THREE layers of wallpaper that had to go. And under that beige carpet? Hardwood! Go figure! There was a lot to do to make this a wonderful escape for our guests. And we got it done!
- Bamboo Roman Shades from Home Depot
- Bedding from JCPenney (no longer available, similar here)
- Headboard (we already owned, similar here)
- Lamp & Decorative Pillows from TJ MAXX
- Ceiling Fan is a Hunter Douglas, found a great deal on Slick Deals
- Yellow Side table is from Home Decorators Outlet (no longer available - another option here)
Note for Guest Rooms: Never make them too comfortable, you want your guests to leave after 3 days, per the old saying, "Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days." - Benjamin Franklin