- Using the Big Kick and Pillow Box die, cut out pillow boxes from half sheets of Very Vanilla paper
- Apply text stamps to acrylic blocks, and stamp pillow boxes on the section that has the little tab on the bottom
- Fold the pillow boxes on the straight lines (mountain fold on the impressions from the die)
- Using the tape runner adhesive, place a strip along the tab, and tape to the back side of the top section
- Next, carefully crease the rounded sections in. I used my nail to make them crisp and clean
- Place your trinket or gift inside, fold in the notched flaps, and then the solid flaps
- Leaving a few inches hanging loose, hold the wraphia at the middle and wrap around several times. Cut a little extra length, and tie in a bow.
- You're Done!
You could make these into wedding favors, party gifts, or all sorts of other things. If you make some, post in the comments!